View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2009, 09:13 PM   #12
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryant View Post
Purchase an Area P full exhaust system for the '08-09 250R with standard carbon fiber or stainless steel muffler and receive over $100 of additional value for FREE! -
FREE Exhaust Hanger Bracket, FREE D.E.I., and FREE Shipping (within the lower 48 states only). Limited time & quantities offer. No substitutions. You must be a member of Ninjette.org and mention this offer at the time of placing your order. Available to retail customers only. www.areapnolimits.com
FREE D.E.I. : does the DEI also fit into the flat end exhausts? if so, would it sit flush with the flat end, or would the nob be sticking out? might look a little weird maybe (IMO..)

does this promo also apply to the custom 15" exhaust? i would be interested in the flat end 15" carbon exhaust for my 08.

would it be possible to deduct the "free shipping" from the international shipping cost? he he... you told me it would cost around $85.00 to ship to Indonesia. or is that fixed~

I'm still searching for some friends that plan to come over from the states to carry it for me, and save me the international shipping fee, but they might all be fully capped already.