View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2015, 07:17 AM   #18
InvisiBill
EX500 full of EX250 parts

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): '18 Ninja 400 • '09 Ninja 500R (selling) • '98 VFR800 (project) • '85 Vulcan VN700 (sold)

MOTM - Aug '15
I'm somewhere between 2 and 3. I'd probably call it "I ride sometimes, but take the car frequently."

I ride because it's enjoyable. For the most part, that means I only ride in nice weather (crappy weather makes it less enjoyable for me, both during the ride and doing extra maintenance), though I've ridden to a Christmas party and there have been a few days I decided to commute even though it was raining (and I have no rain gear). I've had a decent amount of stuff in my tank bag or strapped down to the back of the bike, but I'm not going to make a huge hassle out of picking something up just so I can take the bike instead of the car. So during the week, I'd say I take the bike whenever it's convenient.

On the weekends, I'll just go ride around for an hour or two, solely to ride. No set destination, I just look for interesting roads or places on Google Maps and head that way (also gotta unlock the Waze map for editing because OCD).

Also, my car gets better gas mileage than my bike. =)

*** Unregistered, I'm not your mom and I'm not paying for your parts, so do whatever you want with your own bike. ***
InvisiBill is offline   Reply With Quote