View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2009, 02:14 PM   #243
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Name: CB

Motorcycle(s): Depends on the week you ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderGirl View Post

Yes, see you in September. I'm so excited!! Send me your personal e-mail, I want to send you some ride information on a ride that we are organizing while we are out there... as long as you don't mind riding with a bunch of Spyders

The ride is the Cherohala Skyway and Tail of the Dragon Loop. I'd like to invite you along if you're interested.

And that camera is great. What do you guys do, have someone wait at one end of the road and wait for you to come by? I need someone to do that for me.
I happen to like Spyders. Hope the Spyders aren't afraid of Ninjas. I promise to be good(ish). I'll be there, just let me know when and where.

We have someone sit in the middle of a corner on the side of the road and catch the action. Some curves are more aggressive than others. Some curves are also taken by the local photographers. They don't mine if you occupy their corner, I just try not to get in their way. It is their living afterall. Otherwise the photographers (Killboy, Moonshine Photo, US129 Photo and Zee Photo) are all very nice people and generally love to chat. Thepro pictures are obviously better, they are all fairly proced as well.

I'm not sure if your group director talked to any of the photographers but if not I cn talk to Darryl Cannon of Killboy and see if he will get a group shot of all the Spyder's at the Overlook or down at the store.
TnNinjaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote