View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2009, 02:37 PM   #74
patw
ninjette.org guru

Name: Pat

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250 SE

Times change I guess. The 250 is clearly losing it's stigma as a "chick bike" by the large number of males (80% according to this poll) driving the machine. The Ninjette is now gender confused... just like all the other bikes

Edit:

I'd like to add this isn't an ideal situation for the marketing I've been doing for the bike. I have some of my single friends convinced that this bike is an complete chick magnet. It is, but not in the traditional clueless testosterone driven showy display kinda way (Like the Gixxers think their bike is . The bike attracts a community, the community has females, and the best way to find females is to go where they are and talk to them (My theory and I'm copyrighting it!). But 20% isn't a total loss, the value is at least 10x higher than their other interests... World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons.

In closing: I don't think a bike will help these guys, but it couldn't hurt... unless they crash.

Last futzed with by patw; June 17th, 2009 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Talk about loser friends.
patw is offline   Reply With Quote