View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #16
Reswob
ninjette.org sage

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Triumph Bonneville Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Fun fact, you can walk into a store, go to the bathroom and use their products and not be held liable for theft. For example, go wash your hair in the sink, shave, take a dump and cleanup all using products off the shelf. I was not able to stop people unless they actually removed the product from the store. Things that were exempt from that rule were consumables and OTC medication you could ingest. I stopped a stoner once when he came in and used some eyedrops. The police told me it was a bit of a stretch, but since he technically removed the product from the store (by putting it in his eyes) that we could issue the citation.

So next time you want to take a dump at Lucky's, go grab some nice Charmin to grace your buttock with as opposed to that super thin quick disolving crap they provide.
You could argue that they remove product like TP, soap, and shampoo from the store by flushing/rinsing it down the drain?