View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2019, 11:46 AM   #8285
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
Today I rode her about 60mi to some random small town and went into a tavern around 10 this morning, had a water and some popcorn to cool off because it’s a beautiful warm day in IL today. Rode the 60mi back just got home. And then I was just surfing the web and came across a brand new OEM clutch cable for $10 on eBay and bought that. Mine is fine, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who buys spare parts for their bikes. Especially parts that fail the most. My bike is super reliable but you never know and I have spent $10 on a sandwich before lol. So now I got me a new clutch cable. Today was a perfect ride. I literally just got on my bike and left and had no GPS, no idea of where I wanted to go. Just me and the open road. No jacket needed. Great thing is, it’s only May, many more to come! That was a very therapeutic ride.
You go girl. I rode yesterday and today. Just little runs for a friend of mine. I stopped at a wine making supply store today. Met a really cool guy. I bought a bottle of his home made Carernet Sauvignon. He gave me a sample - a beautiful wine. He also sells beer brewing stuff. I just might get into that again.

Did I ever tell you how much I love this little Ninja? She runs like a Swiss watch.

Cheers,

Uncle Bill