View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2019, 09:10 AM   #8289
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Jet View Post
Hey A.J. Before you install that clutch cable or even remove/install your old clutch cable E-mail me. billalbertson@mail.com. Got some tips for you.

Uncle Bill
Will do Uncle Bill! Is that a new email? Anyway I’ve only taken the clutch cable off to install the shorty’s so when the time comes to install the new clutch cable, unless I’m in a dire crunch for time I will definitely give you a shout. When I bought Lucy and was going through her servicing paper work it appeared she had 3 clutch cable replacements. So for some reason or another that’s something on my bike in particular that seems to fail a lot. However this is my 3rd summer with her (time flies) and I’ve not yet had to replace it. So I’m wondering if it was more operator with the previous owner?

Anyway sounds like you had a blast! I got Lucy out in March so I’ve been riding a solid 2mo now. Lol
Some days were probably a little too cold but I was so ready. Beer brewing huh? I remember my grandpa doing that when I was a kid. It’s actually a very intricate process!