View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2019, 09:17 AM   #8291
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gantt View Post
Rode my new 400 up the steet to give our garbage collectors a cash tip. Had taped it to the cam, but they didn't know why it was there so left it on the handle where I put it. And may have picked up a side client in the process. Me being a heavy diesel mechanic.
Nice! You’re the one that was pricing several different 400’s right? I can’t remember where the thread is but drop a pic for me I want to see it! Your post had me looking at new bikes. I actually test drove a 400 Ninja and a KTM Duke 690. I loved them both and that’s the big issue. I love KTM. But I love Ninjas as well. I think I’m gonna wait another season before I make a decision. I tend to stick with what I know, and that’s the Ninja. I feel like 400cc’s is fine although I’d love something around the 600 mark. Which is why I really wanted an R6. But after riding the Ninja 400 and the KTM, I am no longer interested in the R6. Plus I think they’re overpriced. If I get a 400 I really want an all black. They’re sharp!