View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2014, 08:36 PM   #17
psych0hans
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Hansveer

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r - Track whore, Ninja 300 - SOLD, KTM RC390 - Orange Hulk, Ducati 899 Panigale - Red Devil.

Thank'd for the replies guys "Niggles" means problems... lol like not having any lights and the turn signals not working properly... That's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evidens83 View Post
NICE Did you get the wheels powdercoated and if so how much?
Yep, the wheels and frame are both powder coated, but my company supplier did it for me, so he didn't charge me anything. Ger in touch with Justin Hagan on this site, he's trying to sell his powder coating services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFY View Post
Any plans for the fairings? see you replaced the rear with a race set.
No buddy, unless I plan on switching to full blown race fairings in the future, there are no more plans. I've spent more than enough money on this bike and now I just want to ride it... I'm also considering the possibility of picking up a CBR600rr depending on affordability etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
nice work hans. love the color. i like your preload adjusters . you sure look happy in all your photos! congratulations bro
Thanks a ton buddy! The Preload adjusters are pretty much your brain child And Yeah, I am very happy, so far so good *knock on wood* Married life isn't treating me too bad