Old July 25th, 2011, 11:57 AM   #43
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSR View Post
schroeder's cat.

But yes. Although there are two possible outcomes, that does not mean they are equal in the percentage they will happen. That's where statistics *shudders* come into play. Rolling a dice does not garuntee you a 1 in 6 chance of rolling a "3"
We all know it's not true honestly a 50/50 chance. Come on peoples. Read what I wrote. It's just something I have always heard as a saying.

I suppose if you have never ridden before and you get on the street it may be true however. Can happen to perfectly responsible people.

I know the truth. I have near accidents all the time riding like I do.
It's part of the territory.

When I'm not playing around, my chances of crashing go down 99%. That's the respect and responsibility part. It then becomes a game of avoiding idiot cages.

There are times I go to middle of nowhere roads and wheelie practice and I go drag knees too.
I gear up and respect the fact that the bike will probably toss me the more chances I give it.

I knew my crash was coming before it did. That's why I spent $1000 on a two piece. I was ready.
Another $500 on a helmet and $500 on boots and I didn't feel a thing besides the asphalt coming through the leather on my hip. You feel like the entire football team kicked your ass one at a time too, the next day.

I knew there was a high probability I could crash, but didn't realize it COULD actually happen to ME.

Now everything on my bike is fixed besides the F* FRAME. The core part of the bike.
I can't bring myself to pawn it off on somebody in this condition because people have done it to me with my R6 and the dented wheel that they sold me at night cause they painted it black.
Not me. I'm gonna be responsible for this, finish paying off the bike and likely turn it into a stunter so I can crash it some more in empty roads and learn to stunt for real.

Be smart. I'm a smart guy and you're gonna end up like me if you don't believe your bike will kill you in the blink of an eye.
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote