View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2015, 09:57 PM   #12
ironcitybikes
ironcitybikes

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): 07 ninja 250

nice to feel so welcomed!

i dont know who runs the site but im having trouble getting on, and i cant get my login and password resent. it always tells me that i didn't enter the right key word. But it does let me link in from my email. If i'm doin something wrong i'm not sure what it is. AAAnyway, yes i bought a 07 ninja 250 with 452 miles on it and the blue collar bobber kit as a winter project. the kit was nice to make it easy to cut off the rear end and already have a seat and rear end piece already fabbed. then i hacked apart the rest and changed everything, did some work on the rear shock mounts to fit a 93zx600 shock so i have all the adjustments, woodcraft 3in riser clip on's so that i could put preload adjusters on the forks and much heavier race tech springs (feels much better) and put in all new seals, bigger pirelli 120/80/16 demon sport front tire, two brothers racing slip ons, wrapped the front pipe, k&n air filter, oil filter and drain plug magnets, nice new aluminum cheap levers and a clutch perch from a 09, led lights for the dislpays, sorry to ramble on, that's all i can remember off hand. I know that everybody seems to agree there's no real good way to increase the power but any tips or tricks would be nice. im gonna try to get sopme pics up on the site soon. Oh i also just sent out some templates to my buddy to have him machine me some rear set plates. Has anybody made these before? Thanks guys!!!
ironcitybikes is offline   Reply With Quote