View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2016, 09:00 AM   #40
Zombiphone
CVMA/AFM #72

Name: Tiffani

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r (Racebike), 2015 FZ-07(Tourer), 2001 KX65(LOL bike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleemos View Post
Congrats Tiffani!

I haven't been on here for a while, sorry I didn't come on and see this sooner. I've done cross country twice, second time last September. I don't know when I'll find the time to but I'd like to go straight to Seattle, up to Vancouver, then reenter the in Maine and then head home.

I'll likely do a trip to Colorado and Wyoming in the near future. If you ever are in that area be sure to ride up Pikes Peak.

If you are ever back over this side I'd meet up with you for some Cherohala Skyway and Blue Ridge Parkway
I definitely will be! I'm not sure when exactly I'm leaving again yet (probably just a couple weeks) or when I'll be where, but I have a ton of stuff I already want to hit especially in colorado and wyoming, as I've got a lot of friends around there. I was thinking of going to Pikes Peak to watch the hill climb, but I really just want to ride it myself, haha (Also MotoAmerica is at Miller in Utah the day before, so might be a superhuman feat to make both).

I like the loop through canada idea. Maybe I'll steal that and do it in the opposite direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
Just think, now you can satisfy the travel bug while visiting all of the other racetracks around the country!
Oh man, that's really the dream! I wish I could do trackdays in my textile adventure gear, because riding by Vegas motor speedway, homestead, daytona, jennings, barber, circuit of the americas, Inde, chuckwalla, etc etc etc was a little bit of torture, haha.

I started picking out a new set of things in each state, and man, we have SO MUCH in the Western side of the US, alone. I'm glad I opted to do this first instead of going to europe or something!
Zombiphone is offline   Reply With Quote