View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 05:56 PM   #6
Cafe Racer
ninjette.org member

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): Harley Fatboy, Honda CX500, Harley XL1200C Sportster, 305 Honda Dream, Ninja 250

The kit has a few options. One of them are the mufflers. Another is a set of dog bones to raise the rear, plus they have several turn signals, license plates and decal options.
The basic kit is loaded including a larger front tire and all the stuff to cut and modify the frame. One biggie is the cafe seat. It looks great.

I think the kit is cheating, but I am in Florida for the winter, away from my shop, and bored. I have two bikes with me, I ride every day when not raining, but I missed turning some wrenches.
I have known about Blue Collor Bobbers. I like their ninja cafe kit So I watched craigslist until I found a really really cheap bike. At $400 bucks with a title how could you go wrong? Ducatiman sent me a carb rebuilt kit so th engine runs like a champ. Tomorrow I go to a local shop to get a new front tire. I did reassemble enough of the bike to put it on the highway, lights, foot pegs, gauges and seat.

Got to stop by the DMV to see if I can get it registered in Florida. I know the paperwork I have will work in NJ, title and bill of sale. In NJ all you need is a title. Not sure about FL.

I want to put a 1000 miles on it before I order the kit. That should take me a week or less.
Cafe Racer is offline   Reply With Quote