View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2019, 06:51 PM   #9
Cafe Racer
ninjette.org member

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): Harley Fatboy, Honda CX500, Harley XL1200C Sportster, 305 Honda Dream, Ninja 250

They is all well and good. Nice work by the way. Most folks have the means to just slap a couple of mufflers on and forgetaboutit.

I have looked several times of putting on a set of Harley pipes on my 250, but the weight and pipe size stops me cold,

My little 2006 $400 ninja runs so nice I do not want to mess it up. I got it with less then 4000 miles two years ago. Now it is pushing 9000. I am not taking it to Florida this winter. Going to stick it the Fatboy. But that leave room in the trailer for a bike to north in th spring. Maybe another Florida ninja.

I keep saying one of these when things slow down down a bit I am going to buy up every cheap forgotten ninja I can find and flip them.
Great bikes, easy to work on, run like the wind, fun to ride, cheap to ride, you learn to stay on the power curve, stop great and don’t look all that bad after you throw away a bunch of cracked and broken plastic. I am surprised by all the comments I get about “nice bike”. I expect that on the sunglo red, chromed out Harley, but an old ninja! It is black and chrome and I keep to clean.
Cafe Racer is offline   Reply With Quote