View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2021, 02:33 AM   #867
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Does My bike have a name ? Well, it came with one Ninja ! so I call her Ninja !
but in all the movies I've seen I don't really think Ninja is very appropriate for her... and much like the other guy on here when she breaks down the names will flow for sure ! I've worked on bikes all my life and now I'm Retired, and I don't want to work on them any more ! LOL...and then I get this Ninja... the hardest motorcycle to work on I have ever owned... you need hands the size a 3 year old has and 3 sets of allen wrenches just to get down to the bike itself.
we have a Love hate relationship, when she is running good I Love that bike
but when I have to work on her I hate it ! there is no doubt it is a marvel of engineering.... but there are times I wonder if this O'l Man is up to the challenge !, I have named only 2 other bikes Jenny and Exodus, Jenny (a 305 honda dream, served me well all her life, Exodus ( a Honda 450cc twin) never did... and I had great hopes for that machine it was My ticket away from the Ranch ! but alas that never panned out. sense then I just call them by their original names unless they empress me to a certain degree, and this bike and I have not been together long enough for that .... yet.
Bob.......