View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2021, 05:08 PM   #42
Turboninjaproject
ninjette.org member

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): Ninja250r frankinbuild

Hey Dannoxyz. This is the other half of the cal seems confusing but it worked for me. the way I needed to open was open the a2l file then in the window in procal that shows it their right click that a2l file and add cal use the first .cal file I sent then it should work and open. Alternatively theirs a calibration file it’self but I’ve never been able to get that to work once you have the a2l file loaded you can open other .cal files I assumed you had it. Had to post here can’t send a file in private I don’t think? I Put it back together and now it wouldn’t start I think I’m doing to many things at once had turned the screws in another 3/14 after I ran it thinking it would help cold start. So I might just be able to raise the idle I’ll try again tomorrow seemed close before it just wouldn’t come off warm up and I had no charge pipe for testing the idle it got annoying. so I moved the sensor back and lowered my temps in warm up same fueling just stoped it at 52 on the computer instead of 70 degrees. Gonna wait until tomorrow night and try again with a bit more idle
Attached Files
File Type: zip S28_H14_L46_Cr15_E5[2305843009214944585].zip (11.4 KB, 3 views)
Turboninjaproject is offline   Reply With Quote