View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 06:36 PM   #1
Joppedo
ninjette.org member

Name: Randy

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

25+ years riding. cant claim no accident now

Well my fellow riders my end to not feeling that hurt came to a end Friday evening. Two week ago i had the front redone new springs to the tipple bearings i was excited to go for a nice long ride. I live here in Prescott Arizona, my wife took a trip 100 mile out to phoenix to look for prom shoes for the kid. i stayed behind to work half a day and meet up with her around 3 pm. I took the long way down, back through the switch backs through those nice small towns that have a bar and maybe a gun shop enjoying the ride. I meet up with the wife and kids at the hotel and tell her the bad feeling i have and need to get back home before dark, as I was not staying we have large dogs and needed to be home. I kiss my wife tell the kdis enjoy and gas up grab a burger and texted a friend im heading back if you dont see me by 6 call the troopers im taking the LOOOOONG way back home. Im enjoying my ride getting the finger from all the prius owners i pass. Time comes to head up im over half way home, roads curving to ever bikers dream passing cars the legal way sign says 5 miles to the next town thats my 3/4 mark. Road curves sharp left 25 mile a hour speed limit (dont ask) I lean hard left Im smiling those battle ax s20 evo gripping in the hot sun my old ass is in heaven. Then no it cant be the turn out on my side in the curve the wind blew rocks sand in the road. Im now side ways in a turn seeing the large grey built like a tank guard rail, the gap under it and me comming for it. Only two thoughts entered my mind drop it slide and maybe get stuck with the bike under it or through it, or raise this dam bike up smack it and ride the dam thing out and pray. I did the later and and smacked it complete sideways, riding the rail they say for 50 ft ripping the rear set off bending handle bars blinkers gone, Ill say this two days in hospital. Im home and have some time off.

Last futzed with by Joppedo; April 18th, 2017 at 07:51 AM.
Joppedo is offline   Reply With Quote