View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2017, 10:41 AM   #11
Joppedo
ninjette.org member

Name: Randy

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

I am a bad example of gear on the ride home. The ride up I was wearing icon 29 gloves, I chose the closest helmet on the shelf cheap tms full face because it looks cool with a skull and chain. any helmet is better than no helmet after the crash. Riding jeans from motorcycle superstore. Tshirt and a leather jacket. Puma full leather shoes. motocentric 19 magnet tank bag. On the ride home I took my gloves and jacket off. This was a mistake that i lived through. I am lucky my upper body didnt take the brunt. I wont make that mistake again. Ill plug motocentrics tank bad tho lol that thing didnt move a inch on the tank through it all im blown away. IT saved my phone and that was good. I had to call 911 and I had no idea what mile marker i was at so they gps tracked me to send help. One rip in the jeans shirt was torn. Shoes held up. So having decent gear is worth the money. My insurance will replace all of it which is nice. Full coverage 14 a month. Dont cheap out on it. It will replace the love you lost in a crash
Joppedo is offline   Reply With Quote