View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2011, 04:40 AM   #42
Havok
Internet Slut

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 04 FZ1, 07 FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwidow View Post
you know, usually when suppliers don't have enough stock in hand they put that on their website when the consumer tries to order something, it says "out of stock" and they normally list the date of when stock will arrive.

I've never personally ordered anything from Shinto, but seems there are so many threads of bashing going on. I just don't get why the owner just doesn't stop taking on more then he can chew.
Because he is robbing Peter to pay Steve. He took the orders and the money an is using it to set up his business. Now that that is done he is going to stall and take new orders, as he gets working capital he will start buying/producing and fill orders starting with the oldest ones and hope to catch up. Problem is this is the worst way to grow a business as you start off in the red and have to hope the marketplace can get you caught up.

If the orders have not shipped yet FFS get these people there stuff! They have waited far too long. I am sure to save on shipping costs you want to wait till you have everything but it's your fault you take the hit on shipping, as you get the rest of the parts ship them and do the right thing To do. These are nice people and deserve better.