Thread: Howdy
View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2012, 01:24 PM   #1
kg4kpg
Disavowed

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): '07 EX250

Howdy

Been lurking a couple months, figured I might as well speak up now. Chris from TEXAS, but living in South Carolina. I've ridden motorcycles on and off better part of 25 years or so. My last and favorite before I grabbed this 250 was an 86 Kawasaki 454 LTD. One of these days I'll get another one because that one was a blast. I'm a full-time US Navy civilian employee, helping to take care of our sailers, plus I'm an Army Reservist. I love motorcycling, off-roading (between jeeps) and I'm a pretty good marksman with a pistol and my AR. And if I win I will work for world peace. So, lets ride!

Below is my 250. Took it from my daughter who was letting it sit. It's a 93 and will soon be back in top condition but is good for riding now. Just some un-seen cosmetic stuff, better tires needed, etc. Minor crap. I'll post some more pics later on since I added a double bubble wind screen and a Custom Seat Creations saddle. Plus, I have some nerve issues in my hands so I've lined up some EX500 levers to swap onto it for some adjustability. Other than that, it will stay stock.

C'ya,
Chris

kg4kpg is offline   Reply With Quote