View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2009, 03:55 PM   #9
karlosdajackal
ninjette.org guru

Name: Karl

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R Fuel Injected Model 2009

well on the way back i kept going down the middle, if there are cars both sides of you they are not going to turn in, if they did they would just crash into another car. Only time I went down a side was when one of those newspaper guys was walking down the middle again. I know that light was not going to change as I saw it go red and had only counted 4 when i got to the cars, so i had 21 seconds to get up front and it only took 10.

Manage to remember to pull to one side at the lights, and not block any other bikers from using the centre. Ended up deciding at least 40% of the time not to split (Friday rush hour is the craziest time). Once I decided against it as the lane was narrowing and oncoming traffic looked to be too close, as I slotted in with the cars, a bike went past on the wrong side of the road pretty much forcing oncoming traffic to move over and out of his way. Gixxer, wearing jeans, trainers and riding like that.

Funny thing is not one car flashed there lights or beeped at him. This country is far to polite