View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #6
fishdip
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Fish

Motorcycle(s): 250/300

Quote:
Originally Posted by subxero View Post
why not just drive a car to the shop to pick up the helmet, bring it back to your bike and then ride with a helmet. If no car, get friend to drive you

you said it pretty good when you said riding without a helmet is crazy. But people who do it will get no props from me, it makes no sense in my head, why you would risk it.
But of coarse they are the selfish "bad a$$" guys right? (no helmet biker) "man if i die riding my bike so be it, not a better way to go, die doing something i love" well ahh yeah, sure... if you die, who knows maybe you will get lucky and not die in the wreck and you can be a vegetable for the rest of your life and your stupid decision can ruin one of your loved ones lives as they now feel the responsibility to take care of your dumb a$$ in your incoherent state.
Or you can be happy that you did die in the wreck and not care about the psychological damage your awesome decision has caused the 16yr girl who just got her license who made a bad driving decision which led to accidentally cracking open that hollow melon of yours.

At least you got the feel the wind in your hair right? right?