View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:46 PM   #23
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Yeah, standing up on that little bike can be tricky, especially for long periods of time.

Don't worry about missing that MD race, i bet it is a sloppy mess just about every time.

I would hold out for an x trainer vs a ktm 300. The ktm's can be made to be mellow and even at aggressive settings they are easy to ride but they are gonna be fairly high even with a cut seat and lowered. Just seems like a lot to do to a bike when the x trainer is gonna be pretty much good to go as is. x trainers start at like $7200 msrp new so you should be able to find a used one at a reasonable price but who knows.

Having people to ride with is always a problem and only gets harder as you get older. I have 3 kids so it is tough balancing family time and fun time for sure. I can typically get out riding when i want to but that typically means staying with in about 1hr drive, after that the travel time is to wasteful for my day, time on the rode vs time i could be spending on the trail if i would just ride closer. Like this past Sunday, i was gonna meet my riding buddies but i didn't get as much work done on Saturday as i needed so instead of driving an hr and meeting up with them i opted to stay home and finish my work but i had just enough time at the end of the day to get out and dick around at the farm which is just down the road. It was good fun and good training

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote