View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2008, 05:26 PM   #5
BlueTyke
So slow I'm first!

Name: Sunny

Motorcycle(s): 06 Kawasaki Ninja EX250

Because I love the skin I am in I always ride with the following:

Helemet: Zox Hi Serria Flip face

Two bandana's, one on my hair and one about my mouth and chin (hair to keep it in place and mouth and chin because my nose tends to run when it gets cold and...well I am sure you can figure out its purpose with that.)

Joe Rocket Trixie Jacket & Pants:

Thick socks (unknown brand, sorry )

Men's Icon boots the non-track ones. (see picture above, look to my feet)

For gloves I used to have a pair of Alpine star gauntlet SP gloves but the weather was to hot and I could not get the gear off fast enough to cool down... so my bf's dad gave me a pair of Harley half gloves with padded palms... They work and they were free. I'll get another full set of gloves sooner or later. (pictured above... Peace! )

In my closet but not worn as much as my leathers is a Joe rocket mesh jacket and Frank Thomas 'over pants' (big enough to wear work clothes under without wrinkling them) also my Scorpion EXO helmet. And a back protector that the bf says is mine but keeps wearing...

Sort of thread hijack... Kim how do the Joe rocket gloves fit? Speaking of gloves... do they tend to run small? Joe Rocket is a big retail out here but not so much the other brands but I can't seem to find a pair that fit...

Last futzed with by BlueTyke; November 20th, 2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: edited to ad question for Kim
BlueTyke is offline   Reply With Quote