View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2016, 10:21 AM   #31
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Alright, I think I have my final team made
I wish WSS was added into this and the MotoGP guys weren't so expensive

Got a few of my goal racers but had to make a few sacrifices to make it work
MotoGP:
M. Vinales and J. Miller. I think I'm off to a good start, the top dogs are stupid expensive and these guys definitely have a good shot at getting points across the season. Particularly Vinales given his recent performance but I think this should be a breakout year for Miller

WSBK:
I wanted Rea again but he was slightly too expensive for the rest of the team to work so I got my hands on Sykes instead along with Hayden for some solid points across the season

Helpful hints for WSBK: Alex Lowes is going to be a monster this year, he's underrated by far. Same with Vandermark. Both of those guys are great deals but I wanted the WSBK star power since I like cheering for my peeps, I'll still be cheering for Rea even though he's not on my team (this is the only part that may change, team would change to Rea/Lowes but I really like having Hayden on my team) The other racer to keep your eyes on is Brookes who I expect to lay down some regular top 6 finishes and get some good points

Then BSB I put together a real team for this year, not the best but I went pure american racers this year. Hopkins up front and Rispoli somewhere in mid-pack should do well to help me out with extra points across the season. Had I wanted to go more budget I'd have gone Rispoli or Irwin and Hickman for optimal points