View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2015, 02:42 PM   #8
LNasty
Daily Jap rider

Name: Lance

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250r

If it is something that is completely unsafe, as far as putting a front on the rear, then i definitely won't try it. Really sucks that we have such a limited stock to choose from as far as tires. If you want sticky and don't care about mileage, then you really can't do better than the the diablo's or demons. But for commuting and in bias ply, options are limited. Need it to last 6k to 10k miles, but also not be as hard as a hockey puck. The avons i have are great, don't get me wrong, just want to try some others. I like the avons better than the kenda's but don't last as long, Kenda do seem to have harder rubber though. IRC's are just scary, especially in the rain and most other tires suited for commuting are radials. Not opposed to radials, but that would have to wait until i am due for a complete new set, front still has another 8k to 10k left on it. Might look into trying a different brand rear but in bias ply. Seems like it shouldn't effect safety much, please correct me if i am completely wrong on that.
LNasty is offline   Reply With Quote