View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2022, 01:49 PM   #11
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Yah ! I feel about 80% of all the cats in the entire housing district here and it'a a big expense we go through at least 3 30 lb bags of kibbles and bits dry cat food a week and obviously with all that cat food out there the local Racoon comes by and cleans up each night ! LOL....I have counted over 25 cats in the yard at one time.... most feral , all hungry..so I feed them.
but the cat food has gone up as well and it's availability has disappeared at walmart used to be no problem but I haven't seen any 30lb bags in at least 2 weeks. so yes the supply chain is still screwed up badly
walmart is suffering from several bare shelves for no reason and that is where we normally shop for everything.
... they were out of milk a week ago so I just picked up several gallons at the local store that had the same brand and made a mistake of picking up a sequoia brand gallon of milk it was tainted so bad with the cleaning chemical
they use that I could not drink it...pissed me off ! i'll never buy that stuff again !
getting the ships unloaded at the docks in southern cal. shouldn't be all that hard but it is a major problem here 3 month wait for my RX4 because of it !
.... that bottle neck is hurting the entire nation and our worthless governor does nothing !
it seams the empire builders are not done playing around with our economy just yet.... American greed rains Supreme! you can't blame this on China or europe ... it's pure all american greed that is causing it !
welcome to 2022 !
Bob.......