Old March 18th, 2018, 03:23 PM   #22
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafe Racer View Post
Thrills and lots of spills. What's wrong with the Harley team? Indian, Kawasaki, and then a Yamaha 1, 2 and 3. Maybe the Harley 750's suck or the riders, but probably both.

The Indian number plate showed them who was boss.

The singles races had plenty of bad wrecks. In the finnals the "Rocket" took out the guy who got the hole shot and then crashed out a couple of laps later.

What happened to the guy who crashed on the jump in the heat races. He did not move from the time he hit the ground until they loaded him. Hope he is ok.

I am old school. I like the sound of the wind and rumble of my exhaust. Leave me to my thoughts. Don't need no hoes and I the bros who think their loud music is of any quality are nuts. I love reving my engine to drown their tunes.

What I really love are the baggers with 3-4 foot front wheels.
I believe he still hasn't moved.

How about the Valentin launch! Rumor has it he went airborn 100 feet before coming to an abrupt stop. Looked like the front brake lever launch, not a high side (although he went seriously high).

Three best rides at the track was the Stage 1 Fat Girl (I mean Boy), Stage 1 Road King, and Jack Daniels Indian Scout. I was hoping Indian would have the Flat Track Replica, I would buy one of those.