View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:28 PM   #46
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by leed View Post
Personally I wear these:
TCX X Cube
I've never seen or tested these in person but they look only slightly less useless than a pair of sneakers. I wouldn't recommend these but then again I do enjoy walking (or at least I have fond memories)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goom View Post
Only for about the last decade, but what do I know. I guess I have to hit a car before I'll ever be as wise as you, oh holy one.
Not sure what hitting a car and walking in boots has to do with eachother, I recommended full boots before the accident, more-so after. My point is that you can find a pair of boots that will be comfortable and won't make you look like a club footed hunchback. The TCX S-Race Boots are what I use. They are known for being comfortable which is why I don't have a problem wearing them all day. ****, I get home and don't bother changing because they are so damn comfortable.

Quote:
I feel like I own an apology to everyone here but Jiggles. I came off as being defensive, and I didn't mean to be that way. I do welcome all positive recommendations.
I don't need an apology, I'm a bitter egotistical prick.

Quote:
To sum up this whole discussion-

http://youtu.be/Uh7tgX_Uaqs

And Jiggles, I'll even apologize to you, despite your insulting, self-righteous attitude.
I said I don't need an apology! Alright fine, ilybronohomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinAmI View Post
I want a pair like these but only want to pay like $40 shipped =) Any tips?
Take a small piece of cardboard and put it around your ankle while you have your sneakers on, then use duct tape to attach the cardboard to your tennis shoe, it may not look pretty but it should hold up just as well.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote