View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 10:25 PM   #63
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00NissanNinja View Post
Definitely the motorcyclists fault. I got no problem with bicycles so long as they aren't riding in the middle of the road and riding off to the side. Those bikers were doing what they were supposed to. Almost hit a dude one day since he felt it was a great idea to ride right in the middle of the road in a blind corner. But I'm always cautious enough around those situations.

Ah Kenpachi is right haha
The biker is at fault. He was obviously playing "boy racer" by the way he cut the apex of the curve and, uh oh, two bicycles where he didn't expect them to be. When I was a kid I always rode my bicycle against the traffic. If a car came at me I could see it and ride the gravel on the shoulder until the car passed and then get back on the pavement. I never trusted a car pulling up behind me and I had no rear view mirrors. I didn't and wouldn't ride a bicycle with a silly helmet - you woosies. And yes, I actually leave the house when it's raining with no umbrella and boots.

Bill

P.S.; The chick has too much junk in her trunk.

Last futzed with by Ram Jet; June 28th, 2018 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelling
Ram Jet is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.