Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
Koala,

I'll put up a post on FB asking my petite-gal friends where they get their gear and see what they have to offer. I know a lot of them, so someone should have something.

When I attended the women rider's event at Kawi HQ a couple of years ago, the number one complaint was a lack of good gear for women. (The second was seat height...)

Best,

J~
sweet, thanks so much!

I've looked at so much gear in the past week. There is a lot out there for women that I like, but nothing for shorter people. Like I said, at this point, I don't care if it's men's or women's if it fits. the measurements I've seen are so wacky though. Like, one budget site that was mentioned in a different thread had measurements of 30 inch waist with 40 inch hips, what????? are there a bunch of men around with teeny waists, huge hips, and abnormally long legs, and I just never noticed Apparently Dainese offers short/tall sizes BUT not for women, and I would be the smallest on the men's size chart.....wait for it......they don't actually offer that size

it's been eye opening to say the least...
@snot I shot an email off to that address, thanks again!

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote