View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2021, 02:27 PM   #8419
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

LOL... those bar end doohickies are so when I fall they will skewer me easier than rip a hole with out sharp handle bar ends....
I have no idea why the owner put those on there ! ... I've had handle bars try to poke a hole in my leg and middle before but be that as it may....
they look Kool ! lol... the valve cap covers are strange, I snicker when I see them....
the Right fairing attachment point by the headlight is giving me grief... it has only one screw and that didn't want to suck it down tight for some reason...
Hate to think I have to pull the fairing off again just to see why it's not mating up flush.... it did last time ! .. Aurgh !
my lowering Kit just got here this morning... so I'll take the ninja back into the shop and see if I can put those things on..... ...another No instructions deal,
but I can hardly screw it UP !... theirs's just 4 pieces.. to replace the metal dog bones under the bike...... and their GREEN too....hahahahha
Bob....

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.