View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2011, 01:47 PM   #104
cerberusrex25
Accesories Guru

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): '99 EX250(Cafe/fighter project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLinde1339 View Post
What types of headlights have you looked at? I've been checking in at customfighters, and have been looking to go the route you're going. Are you going to go with the headlight/fairing kits, or just slap some universal lights on, sans fairing? I've looked at the combos, but ~$200 is a little out of reach for those. Right now, I'm running with stock headlight and gauges on the stock mounting bracket. If I find something I like for cheap, I'll pull the bracket off and plop it on there. Nice work, btw. Coming along nicely!
Posted via Mobile Device
Im still undecided, I want something a bit different than just a round light but also that compliments the look of the bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosgarage57 View Post
If you're good with fiberglass there was guy over on custom fighters that when and bought an old MC helmet and fiberglassed his headlight and stock gauges into it. lemme see if I can find the link. Its my favorite fighter

here ya go:

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...t=38318&page=3

Yeah, I'm subscribed to this thread. His headlight conversion is way too farfetched for the looks of my project but is pretty damn awesome nonetheless. I actually liked his tail conversion a lot, I wonder if it would look awesome with the 08 up hardware.
cerberusrex25 is offline   Reply With Quote