View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2010, 01:36 AM   #14
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja North View Post
Wayanlam, your gauge/bezel look great! Did you get your Bezel from Sportisi? How much did it cost you? Thanks.
yeah, i think its the sportisi one. although im not 100% sure if its "Sprotisi". i didnt buy it from the sportisi shop, but maybe they got it from sportisi, or they are getting it from the same place that sportisi gets them. either way, from what ive seen its the same bezel. i like the way that this bezel centered the round part of the RPM in the center, and balances it out with the voltmeter.

maybe in the future i would like to add a wideband sensor in place of the voltmeter, i believe that its the same size, if not i can always MAKE It fit.

at least the ait/fuel sensor would be fun to use to calibrate the carb. in real life situations, rather than doing the dyno runs.

but i dont know if i want to put a hole in my exhaust piping, scared to damage it, and the sensor is not exactly CHEAP either, hehe...

ps. i paid about $365 USD. as a full plug and play package. otherwise it costs about $230 without the bezel and voltmeter.