View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2011, 11:12 AM   #73
jezebel
ninjette.org member

Name: Canada

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Ghost View Post
Sucks you put her down, but now that's over with and you're alright so that's good.

Now that you gave me the idea, I want to do the same thing with my signals. Seems like the perfect solution. I know I will not be satisfied unless all six work though. I'm way too obsessive to just let them be. Lol. I'm sure some of the talented people on this site will be able to walk us through it.

What sliders did you decide you are going with? Did you replace your right fairing?
I'm going to eventually replace it, but I figure Im still a noob and may just damage it again (knowing me) as soon as it's replaced. I looked at your comments about aftermarket fairings, because I was thinking of doing that instead of OEM, but since I read that they don't quite fit properly, I'm not sure. If I see someone selling the OEM parts for cheap, I'll jump on it.

I actually wrote a post on my website about sliders. I didn't want to, but I'm going to go with Shogun. It's either that or Lightech. They're just the safest it seems, though I was speaking to a guy who owns a motorsports store and he mentioned something completely different than what anyone else ever said - he said the ones you drill a hole into the fairing are actually the safest. Less stress points, bolts straight to the engine.. it's food for thought. I haven't bought any of those things yet because I'm totally broke. But the list of mods I want to do to my bike is long and heavy. We should compare, you might give me some ideas of what to do to my girl just like I popped the mirror signal idea to you
jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote