View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:29 AM   #11
MrAtom

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - July '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoXYZ View Post
Most certainly is!!! So little work to upgrade those springs. For price, you cannot get better performance on street or track. It really spun AFM’s classes around this year as they originally put it in with 300s. It completely dominated that along with Lightweight & Middleweight Twins, beating up on SV650s. Also always took top-5 in cripple 450s (600ss with disabled cylinder). As well as placing top-10 in 600SS and Literbike classes (beating 30–40 others in field). There’s no other bike right now that can get as many points in so many classes!

Speaking of bang-for-buck, there’s some brand new ones being clearanced at local dealer for $3750. Gonna go take look good this weekend.
I've fixed this very issue with my ex250, but those springs had about 35k miles on them. having this happen right out of the factory just kind of makes me nervous is all.

I love the z400 after comparing it with the Ninja 400 at my local dealership and feeling what they've done for the suspension and riding position (as well as tuning, I hear) to make it more of a street-specific bike. It's between the Z400 and the SV650 for me. They're afraid to let me test ride at either my local Kawi or Suzuki dealership despite the fact that I can afford the bike (I assumed that being over 21 and having 5 years of riding experience would be enough for them. Guess not), So I'm going to hop over to a different city and see if I can get some saddle time.
MrAtom is offline   Reply With Quote