View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2017, 09:22 AM   #128
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Hello Everyone,
I have had a lot going on the last 4 months and have not been able to post up here much but I want to continue with what I have learned and my attempt to learn how to ride a motorcycle fast n safe. I have not yet been able to get out on the track this year but that will change in July! I have all the parts to get my bike ready to get back out there and more importantly, I am more physically ready! I have lost 12-15lbs and have been exercising more often. My endurance is higher and I am stronger and more flexible than before the crash. One of my biggest issue we (thank you @Misty and @csmith12) found was my lack of reference points. This problem is not easy to address off the track especially when I have not even ridden a bike since the crash. I have been trying to train my brain to run tracks while looking for and setting reference points. There is no way to tell if my "brain training" has worked until I get out on the track but I do feel I have improved.

I will continue to update this thread with whatever I learn and experience in the hope that someone else with similar goals can benefit. Please do not hesitate to correct anything I might post that is incorrect or potentially dangerous as I am still learning and what I think and reality might be very different.

Ant
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote