View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #194
KawiKid860
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Murphey

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Honda 919, 2004 Ninja 500R NAKED

Thanks, I seriously felt like I was hanging off the bike so much lol.

I think I need to loosen up all over like you said, I figured I was okay because I wasn't getting sore but there were a few corners where I started hanging off like I think I should have been and it felt like it clicked, but of course the photographer didn't get any pics of that :P.

My left leg was getting sore though, I thought it was because my pants are a bit tight when I stick my knee out, but looking at these pictures it's hardly even out so maybe I was focusing too much weight on it?

The other thing the photographer missed was my getting air on the back straight. I did it almost every single lap and he didn't catch a shot of that! I was definitely grinning though lol. Most fun I've ever had on two wheels and maybe even ever. I'll be going back for sure, the tracks only a few miles from my college so that will be convenient.

It's freaking amazing what this bike can do, The suspensions getting on in age and I haven't adjusted it, heck I didn't even check my tire pressures and I still hit my limits waaaaaaay before the bike ever did.

I think I'll sign up for B group next time though. I was passing every single rider in C and we're only allowed to pass on straights and almost everyone had a faster bike than me lol.
KawiKid860 is offline   Reply With Quote