View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #15
Mocha Man
Blue Shell magnet

Name: Nolan

Motorcycle(s): 1997 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Fun fact, you can walk into a store, go to the bathroom and use their products and not be held liable for theft. For example, go wash your hair in the sink, shave, take a dump and cleanup all using products off the shelf. I was not able to stop people unless they actually removed the product from the store. Things that were exempt from that rule were consumables and OTC medication you could ingest. I stopped a stoner once when he came in and used some eyedrops. The police told me it was a bit of a stretch, but since he technically removed the product from the store (by putting it in his eyes) that we could issue the citation.

So next time you want to take a dump at Lucky's, go grab some nice Charmin to grace your buttock with as opposed to that super thin quick disolving crap they provide.
Wal-Mart, here I come! They'd better have Charmin in stock. I may just take some Febreze in there with me too, just in case... I like to be a courteous semi-criminal. Oh, and don't even get me started on their crappy paper towels (pardon the unintentional bathroom joke). I think some of their microfiber towels will suffice after I wash my hands. Dang, I could live like a king at Wally World!
Mocha Man is offline   Reply With Quote