View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2019, 06:13 PM   #34
Ralgha
ninjette.org sage

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R, Tiger 800 XRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGrrl View Post
I had a rider comment about my leather jacket this past weekend, too. I assured him it breathes nicely and is actually quite comfortable.

People can tease you all they like- you don't have to care about their opinion. It's your skin, and you're protecting it. Another of our riders commented the leather is your second, replaceable skin to protect your real one. I like that.
I wear full leathers all the time, and added an airbag vest this past spring, and I can honestly say that I've only ever had one person comment about my gear. I had just parked at FedEx and was getting myself sorted out when a young guy jumped out of the utility truck a couple spots down and jogged over to me asking about my airbag vest. He was quite interested in it and was planning to get one for himself.

That's the only comment I've had, maybe I just look mean or something. I did have a co-worker tell me that I was intimidating once, which I found pretty funny since the guy who told me that was at least twice my weight in pure ripped muscle.
Ralgha is offline   Reply With Quote