View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #35
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Name: john

Motorcycle(s): 08 250r and 07 600r

I guess we will use this thread to check and discuss the order shipment/order status since the other thread was requested by Vince to be closed.
So with Alan (thaininja) help, we were able to get in touch with the f*cker Paul (The "Shito" owner) and he finally agreed to send our craps (agreed, but do it or not is a different issue).
So why are we still waiting?
Possibly another false promise by Shito paul as he has done numerous times...
After Shito owner (Paul) disappearance, no email, no communication after tons of promises, we all agreed that NO MORE NEW ORDERS should be placed. Our beloved Shito distributor agreed and sworn by it that everything is paid. Whatever new orders from customers should be refunded (and that if business is to continue, new order should only be placed AFTER all new order is shipped/received). Well hell, it turned out that new order still beaming (per thaininja's PM) and since some supplies are not ready, payment is withheld. Paul probably used this excuse as "still waiting for money" as he always does. So now what? We are back to square one waiting again?
Shito continues to ignore email communications and Allan (thaininja) is fed up with all the lies (and one sided stories from both sides) and decided not to intervene anymore.

Please correct me if I'm interpretting the facts wrongly.