View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2022, 05:34 PM   #787
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Hi all....

The season is in full swing for me again and I want to challenge myself to keep this going after all these years (pretty good for a New Years resolution nearly a decade ago) .

Anyway...

Quick update. I normally ride about 70+ track days a season, currently riding in the southeast area but with other events in various states. SC, FL, GA, LA, OH, PA, IN, ect... Yes, I mostly still coach and coach for a couple of orgs now and they keep me plenty busy. I am up to 3 r6's now. 2 for the trip and one in the shop to keep up with repairs and such. Yes, I have crashed a few times since the last update, but have been blessed with fixing a broken bike vs something less than that.

I also have a new job which keeps me pretty busy. Managing a team of folks that are just as capable as you are is a tough job and trust is king. Lucky for me they are awesome and got my back like I have theirs.

Recent news, all my events at NOLA were canceled. It's a love hate thing. For me, it is a 14.5h one way haul to get there. But once there, the place is amazing. Kinda sad in a way but the budget needs the relief as it costs me 1k for the weekend all in all.

Attached is a better image of my avatar, "any given day of my riding at the track for an old man."

It is sooooooooo awesome to still be doing this after such a long time and the support from everyone is super helpful for us who are pretty tired at the end of the weekend.

Bless up and much love to ya'lls!

EDIT: I finally got to shake the hand of the one and only Keith Code. My checklist on this journey is never done, but the big items are almost complete.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_1.jpg (65.4 KB, 7 views)
csmith12 is online now   Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.