View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2010, 06:49 AM   #1
Brently7785
NinjArmy

Name: Brenton

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Diablo Black (SOLD)

'09 Ninja 250R - LOTS OF MODS! - Michigan

I am seeling my upgraded Diablo Black 2009 ninja 250R as I am Soldier and about to deploy. I would like to see someone have as much fun with it as they can instead of storing it for a year or better.

Bike is in great condition. I have treated this thing like my baby and spent alot of money to make it a one of a kind. IT has just over 2300 miles and never beaten on. There are a couple small scratches on the right side where my girlfreind stopped at an interestion and laid it down. You cannot even see them until you are right up on the bike. (price reflects $-200 for what it would cost for a new fairing if someone was that picky about it)

Upgrades:
Targa Fender Eliminator
Carbon Fiber Hot Bodies MGP Growler Exhaust
Flush Mount Turn Signals
Dyno Jet Stage 2 (done last week)
Sticker Removal Complete
Tinited Windscreen

I have a complete bike cleaning and lubrication kit I keep as well that will go with the bike. Bike was broken in correctly and up to date mainenance has been made and kept current.

I will send pictures upon request since I am making this post on my work computer where I cannot upload pictures right now. Asking $3800 OBO. I have title in hand. NO LOW BALLS PLZ
Brently7785 is offline   Reply With Quote