View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2019, 04:08 AM   #50
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Questions I've been meaning to ask...

does TTD supply bottled water like Mid O does, or should I make sure I have some? I plan on bringing Powerade, but I usually switch back and forth between the two.

what kind of temps are we going to be looking at? We've hit the high 90s here, and if that (or even high 80s) is going to be the case, I need to make sure I have enough to stay hydrated cuz I sweat like crazy when active.

@Ducati999 was saying I don't need to worry about tech on Saturday evening, but I'm hoping to arrive around 6:30. the TTD site says tech will be at 7:30 and I would like to get that done and over with if I'm there in time. If I'm on schedule I'll see if there is somewhere for me to stop to grab dinner before I get to the track. As for pizza on Sunday, I'll probably skip that. I wouldn't eat enough to justify spending $10 on it lol.

I'm definitely getting excited! I'll miss my kitty, but it will be nice to be away from everything and have fun on the bike without having to pay attention to cars/animals/potholes/stopsigns and lights

"To ensure you're giving your very best, blind yourself of all negativity, relax your mind, put inhibition to rest and drive hard toward your goals like it's the last thing on earth." - csmith12
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote