View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2010, 07:43 PM   #15
meeshee
Dude, Where's My Car?

Name: Michelle

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250R "Passion Red"

Quote:
Originally Posted by revstriker View Post
I agree with kkim. But first I would ask if you thought the instructor was good, other than trying to rush that first day. Not saying that this should be an excusable action (after all, you probably paid good money for the course), but it's possible that this instructor just needs to be spoken to rather than replaced.
Well, all the instructors are friends and co-workers. They all work for the police department and yea...it was a $225 course. I wouldn't say he was "good"....he told us what we had to do....showed us once and then said mount up.....he would tell us if we did something wrong....but wasn't real clear on certain things....I had to ask him right before the test how to really do the u-turn thing....you know friction, throttle, back brake....I didn't quite get it so I rode my bike to him and asked for a better explanation. He was more like a drill sergeant than anything else...which is good....but a lil more detail could have been given....and he didn't need to be in such a hurry to cram everything in when he had 6 new riders out on the course just because he "had to be somewhere".