View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #1
Cazper
ninjaholic

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 09' SE 250R (sold), 03' ZX-6R, 99' XL1200C SP

Partial Part out

Since I've had several people ask about the parts from my bike that I'm selling I figured I'd go ahead and post this up and as I get pictures done then I'll update the thread... but at least this will get the thought out there, so here goes:

Puig Dark Smoke Double Bubble - Sold to radi4fun
Woodcraft Clipons - Sold to C L
Pazzo Adjustable Shorty Levers - $100
Shogun 3 Piece Crash Kit - $100
Bohemian Racing Adjustable Rearsets - $200
Hotbodies Racing Smoked Undertail - Sold to radi4fun
Sportisi Carbon Fiber Hugger and Swingarm Cover - $180
Yoshimura TRC CF Full Exhaust - Sold to sousuke86
Bikelitez Integrated LED Taillight - Sold to radi4fun

These are the things I've already removed... I don't think I'll bother with anything else unless someone gives me a good enough offer on any of the other aftermarket for me to take the time and effort to remove it for stock. You can certainly ask if there is anything else... but on that same note, don't ask for stock parts as the bike needs to be complete for me to sell it

Thanks in advance for looking and hopefully we can make some deals here! If shipping is necessary then that will be added to the price, especially for the bigger items that will cost more to ship

Last futzed with by Cazper; April 30th, 2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Some items sold...
Cazper is offline   Reply With Quote