View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #48
Cazper
ninjaholic

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 09' SE 250R (sold), 03' ZX-6R, 99' XL1200C SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeheartny View Post
It's a nice bike, and I'd buy it at $3k. It may just be over the sweet spot for a used bike with a fair number of miles on it.
I guess I understand... everyone's looking for a better deal. I'm obviously biased because it's my bike... but there isn't another one anywhere near here in as good of condition. 12K miles isn't high, that's 3K/yr... pretty average for a bike that actually gets ridden. Thanks for looking though, I'm definitely not trying to sound like a douche... hope it didn't come across that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driddle View Post
I agree. I've been watching bikes that have been listed all around southern california, and any that are listed more than like.. 3k to 3200 aren't selling. Thats just what I have noticed.
Good luck!

David
I've been watching other bikes too and you are right, if they list them below 3K they usually do sell. Sadly those that are listed below 3 usually have issues with them as well. I personally would rather spend the extra $300 if I found a bike with no issues. In fact I did when I bought my 636

I have orders to Japan to be there by February... if it doesn't sell by December maybe I'll entertain $3K
Cazper is offline   Reply With Quote