View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #1
Havok
Internet Slut

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 04 FZ1, 07 FZ6

Kevin2109 please keep him in your thoughts and prayers

Yesterday morning our beloved honey badger had a bad crash. It was a single vehicle accident with not many details about the crash. Best we can figure is he had a nasty highside.

He is currently at U.C Irvine hospital in the ICU. He had bleeding in his brain as well as swelling, broken sternum, popped lung, broken collarbone, deep scrapes on his knees and legs and is in a coma. He has moved parts on the right side of his body but has yet to move anything on the left. The swelling in his brain is below the major danger zone and is stable.

His parents and family are with him and Max a friend of his named Christian and myself were able to go in and see him last night. I will he going to see him again this afternoon as well as pick up what's left of his bike.

I will update this thread with any and all news about him and his condition as I get it.

We all know kevins exploits on two wheels so I ask that this thread be kept clean of talk about his riding habits and discussion of that nature. I would like to keep this thread positive and keep his friends updated with his condition.

Be careful out there people.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.