View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #72
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

heya CZroe,

i kinda dropped off the face of the planet again, ha ha... been so caught up with building my house here that i havent really had time to mess about with my bike, let alone organize parts and shipping for others.

i actually got played around by someone from the forums, a certain Dr.Ninja (Thomas) msged me saying he needed some things for his bike in taiwan. i ended up fronting about 300~400 bucks for rims, koso bracket, voltmeter, and something else, and then the dude just vanished on me... ended up having to give back the rims to the shop, which they thankfully took back. but after that i was a little annoyed so i lost my willingness to get into this again.

still the biggest issue for me is the lack of having a PP account. still pisses me off so much that PP shut down my acc for a mistake a friend did, uff...

anyhow, i just sold my ninja 250, and bought the Z250 (aka Z300 in the US i believe).

only got about 2000km on it so far.

i actually crashed the bike at 1000km... dog ran out in front of me, ZZZzzzzzZzzzz... thankfully i barely scratched the bike, nor did i really hurt myself. just a scrape on the knee.

got a video of it with my GoPro~

http://youtu.be/inA9ugopFCA

now sure how to imbed videos, he he...

anyhow, hope everyone is doing well over here!

might peek back at the forums a little more again

peace out~
W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Yep. I was part of that same GB. With @wayanlam potentially opening up the Indonesian channel again, I really don't know what the heck I'm doing right now, but I am really tempted.

For one, it may not even fit on the 250F with 250J swingarm even though I raised it with shorted dogbones. Even so, I still want a swingarm cover piece. If it does fit, I want to paint it but CF is extra $$$ and that would be a waste. I'm conflicted!

I'm going to check with him first, but yours is a Sportisi V2 (my favorite).