View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2011, 09:07 PM   #16
Outlander Systems
ninjette.org Tengu

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
I hate those guys. I bought my 250 from the Conyers location last year. I was excited when the sales manager there told me that they had purchased Motions, which was to me only so-so as dealerships go.

Well, the entire first three months of this year I spent looking at different bikes trying to figure out if I wanted to get something new or keep the Ninjette a bit longer. Long story short, after looking and looking, I end up at the Marietta location and find an SV650SF. I ask them for an OTD and the guy wants to run my credit. I tell him no deal on running my credit and ask again about the OTD. He tells me it's MSRP, despite Suzuki having rebates at the time.

Whatever, I went down the street to WOW and checked out the blue ZX I had been lusting over for a week. They dealt with me and I brought them a check Tuesday morning. About two months later I went back to MMS and they still had that SV sitting there. Idiots, they could have sold that bike if they weren't such asses. I sure hope your dealings with them were better than mine.
My experience is so-so. They absolutely refused to budge off of MSRP - period. Everyone else I talked to was more than willing to play ball. I should note, that this was a cash purchase. I ended up going with them, due to the fact that they were the only shop in the metro with a Kwacky green SE.

The service department there has been top-notch, though.

Sales staff...eh.

I've had a lot of good experiences with Metro Cycles, and Canton Kawasaki. I believe Canton Kawasaki was bought out though.

WOW has the best selection of gear I've seen in the area, hands-down. Mountain Motorsports' riding gear selection is a joke at best.
Outlander Systems is offline   Reply With Quote